Chapter 1 你认为我们为什么要录用你?
面试这么问
Why should we hire you? 我们为什么要录用你?
还会这么问
Why did you apply to our company? 你为什么会来应聘我们公司?
Why did you decide to choose our company? 你为什么决定选择我们公司?
Why are you interested in our company? 你为什么对我们公司有兴趣?
Why would you like to work in our company? 你为什么会想要在我们公司工作?
回答这么说
似是而非:
Er...I like this job.呃,我喜欢这份工作。
原该如此:
Im a perfect fit for this job.我很适合这项工作。
Tips: 第一种回答直白简单,缺乏新意,缺乏信心,缺乏说服力;而第二种回答就很好。
开口这么学
肯定公司的名望或成就:
Your company is my first choice.
贵公司是我的第一选择。
Your company is my top pick.
贵公司是我的第一选择。
I am always dreaming of working in a company like yours.
我一直都梦想着可以在你们这样的公司中工作。
Working in a leading international company like yours has always been my goal.
在像你们这样首屈一指的国际公司就业,一直是我的目标。
Ive done some research on your website and saw that your company treats its members well.
我上过贵公司的网站,觉得贵公司对员工相当好。
I feel that this is the best place to make good use of my talents.
我觉得这是我发挥才能的最佳场地。
I feel that this is the right place for me to utilize my experience and skills.
我觉得这是我发挥经验与技能的最佳场所。
I would like to work in a dynamic team like yours.
我想要在一个像你们一样有活力的团队中工作。
I want to pursue my career in your company, Top Publishers.
我想在贵公司,也就是顶尖出版社,发展自己的职业生涯。
It has been my dream to work in an international apparel company.
我一直梦想在一家国际服饰公司上班。
I am impressed by your companys products.
贵公司的产品让我印象深刻。
I am impressed by your companys philosophy of always trying to develop environmentally-friendly products.
贵公司一心开发环保产品的经营理念,让我印象深刻。
展示自己的能力或专长:
I believe I have excellent organizational skills and know the right methods to increase distribution channels.
我相信我拥有杰出的组织技能,又了解增加公司的销售渠道的正确方式。
I work best in a cheerful atmosphere.
我在愉快的气氛下工作得特别好。
I am said to be a very efficient worker.
人家都说我工作很有效率。
I am very flexible and will easily adapt to the new workplace.
我很灵活,能轻易适应新的职场。
I hope to learn a lot from other staff members.
我希望可以从其他工作人员那里学到许多东西。
I do not mind working under pressure and will be a great asset to your team.
我不介意在压力下工作,我对你们的团队会是很好的帮助。
I am sure that I would make up for any lack of experience with perseverance and diligence.
我相信我可以靠着勤奋与努力,弥补自己的经验不足。
I hope to make contributions to your store by being a quick learner.
我的学习速度很快,希望能以此为贵商店做出贡献。
Im very willing to learn and learn fast.
我很愿意学,学得也快。
展望自己的未来或成长前景:
I believe I will contribute a lot to the success of the company.
我相信自己会为贵公司的成功做出贡献。
I would like to learn and grow along with your company.
我想与贵公司一同学习、一同成长。
Ill be able to get on as soon as you hire me.
如果雇用我,我马上就可以胜任这个职位。
I will bring profits to your company.
我可以为你们公司带来利益。
I think it is a challenging and extremely rewarding job.
我认为这是一个很有挑战性的工作,而且会得到很大的成就感。
I would like to work in a rapidly-growing company and contribute to the team.
我想在一家迅速成长的公司工作,并对团队有贡献。
My ideal job would provide me with an opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
我理想的工作会在专业领域及个人领域都给予我成长的机会。
I aim to become an expert in the electronics industry and contribute to my company with my expertise.
我想要成为电子行业的专家,用我的专业为公司做贡献。
I am still new to the field, but I will make up for my lack of experience with diligence and enthusiasm.
我对这个领域还比较陌生,但是,我会用努力和热情来补足我欠缺的经验。
I believe that this is the right job for me, and I will give my all to contribute to the company.
我相信这对我来说是很适合的工作,我会尽全力为公司做贡献。
I think what Ive learned during my college years will help me a lot in my new job position.
我想我在大学时学到的东西,会对我的新工作很有帮助。
I may not be very experienced, but many have told me that Im a quick learner and can devote myself wholeheartedly to my work.
我可能不是很有经验,但很多人都告诉我我学得很快,而且会全心投入在工作上。
Im sure that Ill make up for my lack of experience by working extra hard.
我确信我会以加倍的努力来弥补经验的缺乏。
I may not have a lot of experience, but I will make up for it with my passion for this line of work.
我也许不是很有经验,但我会用我对这个行业的热情来弥补。
I may not have much experience, but I have diligently done my research on the field and am ready to devote myself to my future work with enthusiasm.
我可能没什么经验,但我已经很认真地研究过这个领域了,也准备好要热情地投入未来的工作。